NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Home Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its licensees, Stone Brewing, The Hendrick’s Gin Distillery Ltd., Vermont Cider Co. and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, wholesale distributors and all retail licensees, together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on April 17, 2017 and ends on May 31, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter. At any participating Mellow Mushroom restaurant, customers who purchase one of the three featured promotional beverages (Stone Delicious IPA, the Hendrick’s Refresher cocktail, or Woodchuck Hard Cider) and who then take a photo of themselves with the drink and post it to Instagram with a caption indicating why they love Mellow Mushroom will receive one entry per purchase and corresponding Instagram post. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected entries. Customers may also enter during the Promotion Period without making a purchase, by hand-printing first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth and email address on a 3” by 5” index card (“Entry Card”). All Entry Cards must be mailed to Home Grown Industries of Georgia, dba Mellow Mushroom, 5375 Drake Drive, Atlanta, GA 30336. Sponsor will not contact entrants who are not potential winners. No photocopies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of cards are permitted. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 20, 2017 from among eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Grand prize is a Pure Cycles GLOW Hotel bicycle, customized with Mellow Mushroom decals, and selected accessories (to be determined by Sponsor). Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and a publicity release, except where prohibited, within five (5) days of notification before Grand Prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within five (5) days or if the winner is deemed to be ineligible, the appropriate prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winner may not transfer or substitute prize, but Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize become unavailable. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of prize are final.
6. PRIZE WINNER: Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising, editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner represents that he/she has complied with all rules of this promotion and agrees to release Sponsor, its licensees, Stone Brewing, The Hendrick’s Gin Distillery Ltd., Vermont Cider Co. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion, wholesale distributors, retail licensees and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of prize or participation in any prize or related activities. Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, the Sponsor will send a Form 1099 to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to the Sponsor of the winner’s social security number. The winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in the winner’s state of residence.
7. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and conclusive in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; or failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: (a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with this Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (b) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, if any, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State. All participants who enter the Sweepstakes agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Official Rules.
9. WINNER INFORMATION: For winner information, send a self-addressed envelope by June 15, 2017 to Home Grown Industries of Georgia, dba Mellow Mushroom, 5375 Drake Drive, Atlanta, GA 30336
10. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is Home Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc.